COVID Updates | Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to A2D! Our NEW STUDIO is OPEN!
We wanted to give our dance families time to adjust to what will be a ‘new norm’ where school is concerned, so we started our season a little later than usual.
A2D Dance Season #15 has begun! Registration is ongoing.
We will run classes through our Performance Showcase in June.
THREE (3) DANCE OPTIONS – For Recreational Dance Classes*
We do recognize that there will be some dance families that continue to feel safest at home.
Because we understand and respect that decision, we are planning to Livestream/Simulcast all IN-STUDIO Recreational classes so students can participate in the class either:
- IN-STUDIO *Please see our detailed COVID Precautions HERE
- VIRTUALLY FROM HOME at the regular class time via LiveStream/Simulcast
- DANCE PODS (Designed for Families who want to keep their children in dance activities – interacting together in their own created Pods* contact A2D for details at: [email protected])
*All COMPANY Classes are IN-STUDIO only.
- IN-STUDIO tuition per class for the year is $680
- VIRTUAL FROM HOME (Simulcast) tuition per class for the year is $544.
- If your dancer begins the season taking classes IN-STUDIO and then for some reason needs to switch to VIRTUAL FROM HOME (Simulcast) classes, the virtual pricing will apply.
- If your dancer begins taking classes VIRTUAL FROM HOME (Simulcast) and then decides to switch to IN-STUDIO classes, the in-studio pricing will then apply.
- Whatever you decide is best for your family, know that A2D is here for you and will accommodate your needs through this pandemic.
We assure you that we are taking all of the necessary precautions recommended by the CDC and EPA to ensure that A2D will be the cleanest environment for all families and staff members.
Thank you dance families for continuing to support A2D.
If you have ANY QUESTIONS! Please send us an email at: [email protected]. We aim to reply within 1 business day.