Recital: Saturday, May 20, 2017 Upper Dublin High School
- 10am – Show 1
- 12pm – Show 2
- 3pm – Company Showcase
Dress Rehearsal: Saturday, May 13, 2017 Upper Dublin High School
The Addicted 2 Dance staff is dedicated to providing our families with a stress–free recital experience.
A2D Recital Tickets
This begins with show ticket purchases. A2D will be assigning seats through a lottery ticket system.
The lottery is a fair process with the following benefits:
- You do not need to wait in line (your lottery # acts as your place in line).
- No online purchases or convenience fees.
- A Ticket Order Form will be available beginning April 1st at the front desk and on our website.
- All families can place an initial order for 8 tickets
- Each family will have the option to receive their first TWO tickets in the best seats possible according to their lottery #.
- Families can OPT OUT of the “best seat possible” if they opt to have the entire family sit together.
- There are absolutely no refunds on ticket orders.
- All ticket purchases are cash or check only.
- Additional tickets must be ordered and paid for at the same time and will be filled in same lottery order after all families have been accommodated.
- If we cannot fill your “additional” tickets order, you will be refunded. The refund will only be for tickets we cannot supply.
DUE DATE for ticket forms and payments is Friday, April 28, 2017. Order forms can be dropped off at the front desk. Staff will be available to help with questions.
In order to participate in the Lottery, accounts must be at a zero balance — this includes May tuition which is due on May 1st
Lottery Forms will be excluded if tuition is not paid.
Actual Lottery Process
- On Monday May 1st at 9pm there will be a drawing for each show consecutively numbering each entry.
- A video of the lottery will be available on A2D’s Facebook Page.
- Ticket Orders will be filled as quickly as possible and ready for pick up by May 8th.