Too often, parents are stuck sitting in chairs watching as their children perform at dance recitals.
This time, we’re mixing things up, with a sweet Daddy Daughter Dance* at Addicted 2 Dance’s recital in May!
Dancers: invite your dads or any special male relative or role model in your life to join you on stage at this year’s big performance on May 20 during the 10am show. We even have a series of rehearsal dates set aside so you can practice all of your moves.
We’re offering eight rehearsal days leading up to the recital. Dance levels will be basic/beginner level dancing, and the big number will be performed as the Grand Finale to our Hollywood: Lights, Camera, Action! recital. Don’t worry if you can’t make all of the rehearsals (although we highly recommend practicing as much as possible before hopping up on that stage in May!)
Daddy Daughter Dance Rehearsal Schedule:
- Thursday April 6th, 6pm-7pm Daddy’s Only Rehearsal
- Thursday, April 20th 6pm-7pm Dad and Daughter
- Thursday, April 27th 6pm-7pm Dad and Daughter
- Saturday, April 29th 1-2pm Dad and Daughter
- Thursday, May 4th 6pm-7pm Dad and Daughter
- Thursday, May 11th 6pm-7pm Dad and Daughter
- Saturday, May 13th Dress Rehearsal TBA between 1-4pm
- Thursday, May 18th 6pm-7pm Dad and Daughter
On the big day, dads should arrive wearing a dark suit while daughters will be dressed in their recital costumes.
Dads, got more than one daughter dancing on Saturday? Don’t worry! You’ll have a change to dance with them all! Make sure to register your daughter(s) online through your parent portal for this once in a lifetime performance opportunity.
*Special Introductory Rate $30 per family
Latest posts by Aubrey Conley (see all)
- A2D Rocks The True Dance Challenge - April 25, 2017
- Introducing Our Recital Grand Finale: A Special Daddy Daughter Dance! - March 23, 2017
- A2D Dominates Celebration Dance Competition! - March 14, 2017